miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2011

Review : The Lake District National Park

It's a beatiful place, where you can get relaxed. I've been there for two weeks and it was enough to discover all the amazing landsacapes. I enjoyed very much the time I spent there. When I arrived, the first thing I did was to eat something because I was very hungry. Later I looked for a guided trip to admire the wonderful landscapes. There are cliffs if you want to jump; I did it, it's awesome.
This trip was very relaxing because I forgot all my problems, it really changed my life. There were an exeptional view from the mountains. Also you can be a little stressed but generaly you are OK.
I'm only going to say you that you must visit this amazing and intresting place plenty of nature.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario